The first graduate of an Information Technology degree in Australia allowed me many opportunities in the IT Sector. I soon discovered a true passion for training and knowledge transferral. It’s rewarding to solve peoples problems on a daily basis. I have 25 years experience as a trainer, lecturer and keynote speaker. After executive positions around the world I began researching and delivering people/personal development training such as leadership and time Management. I have:
– Delivered Training Internationally
– Mentored and Developed Trainers and Facilitators for 25 Years
– Delivered training rollouts in Dubai, North and South America as well as SE Asia
– Delivered training/consulting to most fortune 100 companies in Australia
Personally; I want to travel everywhere for the sights, culture and food. Other passions include all things sport and movies.
Contract Trainer / Consultant
Prue has extensive software training experience. Her 25+ years experience as a consultant, developer and facilitator across Government and Corporate sectors has given her extensive knowledge which she continues to apply for business solutions.
– Coordinated National and International Software Training Rollouts
– Developed business solutions using Microsoft VBA
– Over 25 years specialising in Microsoft products
– MCP qualified up to Office 2010
– In the last 6 years Prue has been focusing on Microsoft SharePoint as a consultant, developer and facilitator.
Originating from Old South Wales, Jamie is degree qualified and has over 19 years’ international experience in providing innovative visual communication solutions for government, corporate and not-for-profit organisations.
– Won awards with his design and photography work (a recent winner of the Lifestyle Channels Pet Photography competition)
– worked with some of the world’s most and recognisable brands such as the BBC, Nikon, Rockstar Games, Aston Martin and Swansea City Football Club.
Away from design and photography, Jamie’s interests include trying to keep up with his 2 dachshunds, animal welfare, supporting Swansea City in football and Wales in rugby, attempting to play various sports and trying new things.
Bill was with the NSW Education Department for 35 years finishing as assistant principal for the last 16 years in the Illawarra. Bill spent 3 years at the RAAF school in Penang, and 3 years teaching computer skills and business maths at Dubai men’s college in Dubai. He has trained for 10 years with Aurora and specialises in Microsoft Office applications. Bill has:
– Certified to work with Australian Indigenous Communities
– Delivered & Developed Educational Software For Remote Indigenous Communities
– Delivered Corporate Training to many Organisations such as Sydney City Council
Bill’s play is golf, touch football, solving problems, family history, creating photo books, keeping sporting records and writing sports reports
Aurora are always looking for great people who can help evolve and grow our company and clients. If you are interested in working with us, please contact us.